Daily use of smartphones accumulates tiny files in form of cache and other information that are not really important. This information or files tend to somehow take up the storage space of the phone and affect performance.
It is therefore advisable to regularly check for junk files and duplicate items and delete them to enhance phone performance. The question here is how often do you check out for junk files?
The most popular answer would be not at all. People only do so out of boredom or when there is a critical need to. For this reason, phone boosters were developed.
However, if you are having challenges with your phone booster then you may be looking for a way to delete the phone booster app.
What is phone booster?
Phone boosters are tools or applications that check for junk files on your phone and remove them hence, improving your phone’s performance. There are a number of free booster apps available for installation on Playstore.
By simply searching phone boosters on the search bar, you will get a number of phone boosters.
From the knowledge in the earlier part, you must now know the function of booster apps but if for some reason you seem not to be in need of the service you enjoy you can easily uninstall them by following these steps described below.
How to delete/uninstall Phone booster
- Go to Settings Applications Manage Applications to manage your applications.
- Locate and tap your app on the list.
- Confirm the uninstall by tapping Uninstall.
- Return to the main menu.
- Go to Wireless and network USB utilities under Settings.
Uninstalling Phone Booster
- From your app drawer or home screen, go to Settings.
- After that, go to Apps & Notifications and select See all apps.
- Tap the phone booster app and scroll down the list until you find it.
- Uninstall is the option to choose.
Delete phone booster from Playstore
The quickest way to delete/remove the phone booster app from your phone is by doing it on Playstore. This obviously will work only for apps installed from Playstore.
All you have to do is to open Playstore and search the name of the apps or go to apps and find it. An Uninstall button will be displayed. Tapping on the uninstall button will instantly delete the app from your phone.
How to Remove Junk Files
To remove junk files from an Android device, there are a number of apps that can help you easily do that. Most file organizer Android apps allow you to directly delete or remove junk files taking up space on your phone.
Your phone cleaner or booster can also help you clear up the junk files on your android phone. If these options are however not helping then you can do them manually.
To manually remove junk files from your android device, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings Menu;
- Click on Apps;
- Find the All tab;
- Choose an app that is taking up a lot of space;
- Click the button Clear Cache. If you’re running Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your device then you’ll need to click on Storage and then Clear Cache.
How to Uninstall Pre-installed Apps
Apps of this nature cannot be uninstalled as other apps. However, they can be disabled and they won’t run or carry out any activity.
- Navigate to the Apps & Notifications section in the Settings app, then tap the app you wish to disable.
- Disable any permissions by tapping Permissions. If you have to enable the app later, this will keep it in line.
- Disable the feature by pressing the Disable button. You will be warned that disabling the app may have an impact on the functionality of other apps. Make a mental note of it. It’s unlikely, but not impossible, that disabling an app you don’t use will have any effect on your day-to-day phone usage. If you press OK, the app will be turned off.
How to Boost Phone’s Speed Without any Apps
True, phone boosters help optimize the performance of mobile devices but in a case where you would want to personally take action to boost your device, there are a few things you can do.
Delete unnecessary files
Your phone’s internal memory being full and depleting the system can cause system slowdown on your Android phone. A full memory on your Android phone is usually caused by having too much data on your phone.
Freeing up space on your phone is the solution to this. There are some apps and files that you have not used in a long time or need them. To speed up your Android phone, decide what is useful and what isn’t, and delete the unnecessary items.
Clear cache data
Every app you access on your phone leaves temporary data in your RAM to help it perform faster the next time you open it. This data is known as cache, and it can accumulate over time, causing your phone to hang.
Go to Settings, scroll down to Storage, and click on Internal Storage to clear this data. To clear the data, scroll down until you find Cache Data and click it.
Update your system
The software on your phone may be out of date, which might cause your phone to perform slowly. In this scenario, all you need to do is upgrade your phone’s software to make it faster.
To do so, navigate to Settings and scroll down to About Phone. To find System Updates, click this and scroll down. You’ll discover Software updates if you click on here. Click on it and follow any instructions that appear.
Factory reset your device
Clearing all of the data on your phone is often the only way to get it operating again. Before you execute a hard reset, make sure you have a backup of only the most important data.
To do so, go to Settings and look for Backup and Reset. Hard Reset can be found by tapping it. To factory reset your phone, follow the on-screen instructions. Only use this option if all other options have failed.